You want to achieve fast ISO certification. And you can.
Depending on what your definition of fast is.
What is Fast ISO Certification?
Here are realistic time frames for you to achieve ISO certification.
Company of 50 or less: 6 months
Company of Under 500: 10-12 months
Company of 500+: 12-18 months
Did you know most small companies can achieve ISO certification in 3 months or less with Sync Resources?
Getting Fast ISO Certification
With a bit of forethought, fast ISO certification is easy. Here are a few quick tips:
- Be Prepared: You need to minimize disruptions that can pop up during the process. If you prepare well, then you can sail smoothly from start to finish. That means:
- Pick the Right Leader: Make sure you choose someone to head your team who knows what they’re doing. They have to be respected and able to effect change in your organization.
- Document Clearly and Consistently: Make sure you are using a single standard for every team member to document their processes. Otherwise, you’ll have to go back and rewrite everyone’s work for consistency.
- Plan: Make your goals clear and specific. Inform everyone on your team. Understand what you’re getting into. Going in unprepared is a recipe for disaster.
- Get a Gap Analysis: Want to be prepared? Get a Gap Analysis right now. Why? So that you know where your standards and the ISO standard are different. This is the information that will allow you to plan your next move. Click here to start.
- Get a Consultant: You can build a good internal team. Maybe even a great one. But they will be slower than a good consultant.
The reason is simple. This is not their specialty. They don’t know the rules or the process. They will have to learn through trial and error.
Find a good consultant and achieve fast ISO certification. A good consultant will be well-rounded, have a great track record, and have the right timeline and price for your business.
Fast ISO certification is possible if you follow these 3 tips.
Ready to get started?